Shipping & Delivery Estimates
P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO orders will be shipped via USPS. When providing Scheels with a P.O. Box address, you will be excluded from any and all UPS shipping methods (including Next Day and 2nd Day services). Unfortunately, we are unable to ship oversized items via USPS. Orders may be canceled at any time before shipment.
About Shipping Methods:
- Default method for shipping all products is UPS ground.
- Scheels gift cards are shipped United States Postal Service First Class unless specified otherwise.
- When ‘Promotional Shipping’ is selected, the shipping service will be chosen at the discretion of Scheels. This will never affect the customer’s order total.
- Allow 3-5 business days for Standard Delivery. Heavy or large items may require additional shipping time. Weather events and unexpected circumstances can also occasionally delay delivery.
- All weekday orders placed prior to 11:30 a.m. (Central Standard Time) ship within one business day, provided items are in stock. Any orders placed after 11:30 a.m. ship the following business day
- Promotion Details:
- Select 'Promotional Shipping' option during check-out and receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all scheels.com orders. Offer applies exclusively to packages shipped within the Continental U.S.
- Discount is applied during Step 3 of the checkout process for scheels.com.'Promotional Shipping' option must be selected.
About Shipping Restrictions:
- No Weekend Deliveries: 1-2 Day Shipping does NOT apply to weekend delivery. Orders that are ready to ship late Thursday and/or Friday (for example) will be processed on the following business day, which can fall into the following week.
- Product orders are not shipped on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve.
- Scheels currently ships to all 50 states (shipping discounts and promotions apply ONLY within the Continental U.S.). We DO NOT offer International shipping, including U.S. Protectorates, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and/or Canada.
- Orders cannot be shipped to multiple locations.
Shipping & Handling Charges
When ordering heavier items, be sure to pay close attention to the shipping and handling details on your order summary.
Track Shipping & View Order History
All shipments can be tracked by scheels.com registered users through their account. Users must be logged in, then click the 'My Account' tab. Within that page, there is an 'Order History' section where tracking numbers for placed orders can be viewed.
What if I don't receive my order?
On occasion, we will have a package return to us as undeliverable. In such circumstances, we will notify you via email of the delivery failure and issue a full refund.
Items that are returned to Scheels cannot be re-shipped. If you would like to purchase an item that was undeliverable, it must be re-ordered. Please be careful to include the correct address.
If you feel an order may have been deemed undeliverable, you should be notified of its status within four weeks of scheduled delivery date. If more than four weeks have passed, please contact Scheels.
Tips to ensure the safe delivery of your package:
Double-check your address to be sure it's current and accurate. In some cases (expensive merchandise, neighborhood restrictions, apartments), you will need to pick up your package at a designated location if nobody is present at the time of delivery. Watch for a UPS label on your doorstep area alerting you that the package has arrived and is ready to be picked up.