Cogburn CB4 Realtree AP Xtra All Terrain Hunting Bike
Until now, most outdoors men and women have not found bikes suitable for hunting and fishing purposes. Cogburn has set out to change the hunting industry with the introduction of their hunter-friendly, off-road, all-terrain bike.
The Cogburn CB4 bike is built to be extremely versatile for all back country refuges, federal reserves, and private lands where motorized vehicles are not allowed or open to traffic. With help of aggressive 3.8” wide Surly tires, this bike tears through sand, snow, and loose terrain.
Think of all the times you could use it: early season scouting in hard to reach areas, turkey hunting, predator hunting, and even early season ice fishing. Not only will you spend less time getting to your stand, you will keep your human scent off the game trail. This means more time on stand, with less game-alarming odor in your honey hole!
Optional accessories include a rear rack, front rack and scabbard to secure your firearm, or archery equipment. Built to take off-road abuse, Cogburn’s durable bead blasted frame is wrapped in Realtree AP X-tra camouflage for utmost concealment once you’ve found the perfect spot to park.Features:
- Available in two different frame sizes for all riders
- Shimano Deore 20 speed mountain drivetrain with quiet Deore Shadow plus clutch rear derailleur
- Premium wheelset with sealed bearing hubs
- Aggressive 3.8” wide tires for maximum float on sand, snow, and loose surfaces
- 2 water bottle mounts
- Fork leg accessory mounts
- Rear rack mounts
- Compatible with rear rack and Cogburn scabbard
- Realtree AP-Xtra Camo wrapped bead blasted frame
- Designed, Finished, and Assembled in the USA!