Minn Kota Terrova 80 Lb. 60" US 2 i-Pilot Link Trolling MotorStyle: 6903-TERROVA80IPL
Maximize your time on your fishing boat with the easy-to-use, feature-loaded Minn Kota Terrova 80 Lb. 60' US 2 i-Pilot Link Trolling Motor. The Minn Kota brand is synonymous with building the toughest, most innovative trolling motors and the Terrova 80 lb. trolling motor is no different. The handy deploy/store lever lets you to deploy and stow your motor in one step so you can get to where you need to be without the hassle. i-Pilot Link is the ultimate GPS trolling system. With Link, you can command your motor from the wireless remote to lock onto spots, record and retrace paths, follow depth contours and more. You’ll appreciate the responsive, precise foot pedal with the new Spot-Lock button. Whether you steer heel/toe or right/left, Terrova's electric-steer, waterproof, low-profile foot pedal has you covered. Other features include a quieter motor, push-to-test battery meter and an indestructible composite shaft.
- Lift-Assist Design: Takes the work out of stowing, making it effortless every single time, so you can raise the motor by barely lifting a finger.
- i-Pilot Link: Allows your Minn Kota and Humminbird to communicate with each other to change the way you fish. With Link, you can take command of your motor from the wireless remote or your Humminbird. And once you do, the possibilities are endless: lock onto spots, record and retrace paths, follow depth contours and more. Redesigned with new features and a customizable touchscreen remote, it's the ultimate GPS trolling system.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Terrova's Stow/Deploy lever has been redesigned to allow for one-step stow or deploy - making it even easier to use. Just push down with your hand or foot when you're ready to move.
- Terrova Foot Pedal with new Spot-Lock button: Whether you steer heel/toe or right/left, Terrova's electric-steer, waterproof, low-profile foot pedal has you covered. Responsive, precise control from anywhere on the boat with less than one degree of steering resolution. Plus, a new Spot-Lock button lets you hold onto your fishing spot directly from the foot pedal (i-Pilot / i-Pilot Link models only). Never requires batteries. Includes 18 foot cord.
- Quieter Steering Motor: Terrova has been completely redesigned and engineered to run quieter than ever before. So fish won’t be spooked.
- Push-To-Test Battery Meter: The push-to-test battery meter on PowerDrive gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Propeller: Weedless Wedge 2: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power: Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra-large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
- Control: Remote and Foot Pedal
- Volts: 24
- Max Thrust: 80 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 60"
- i-Pilot Link
- Universal Sonar 2
- Speed Control: Variable
- AutoPilot: Incl. on i-Pilot Link
- Max. Amp Draw: 56
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-33)
- Product Code: 1358897