Men's Corbra King F6 Iron Set 4-GWStyle: 15313-2191RSS4G
Distance, with forgiveness, feel and control. Delivered in a classic head shape for superior confidence in every shot. The KING of Progressive Iron sets. Optimum performance is achieved through advanced construction techniques. The result is an iron designed to create more feel, distance, precision and forgiveness.
Multiple construction technologies flow together to create the ultimate progressive irons. Each club in the set is designed to perform differently, optimized for performance to help golfers hit more greens and hit it closer to the pin.
- F6 Long irons have a full-hollow design with face inserts to deliver low CG and a highly responsive face. The result is a long iron that flies farther and is easier to hit.
- The F6 Mid irons have a half-hollow design with an extremely thin face. Additional discretionary weight is added to produce optimal CG positioning. These technologies produce mid irons that are easy to hit and extremely accurate.
- The Scoring irons have a traditional cavity back design with low and further back CG position. The result is more spin and added shot control enabling golfers to attack the Pin.
- The F6 speciality wedge design adds versatility and precision around the greens and in bunkers. Ideal for getting up and down.
Speed Channel Sole
- An engineered channel positioned on the sole, close to the leading edge of the iron and around the perimeter of the upper back cavity, creates more flex at impact to deliver greater distance through faster ball speeds.
- A new nickel chrome plating combined with a gunmetal PVD coating provides enhanced durability and a confidence inspiring aesthetic look at address.
- An engineered aluminum cap replaces steel on dual cavity hollow irons which frees up 5g of discretionary weight which has been placed low and further back in the head creating a lower CG position for improved launch conditions and ball flight.
- F6 Irons come equipped with V-Grooves on 4-6 irons to reduce spin, U-Grooves on the 7-PW to optimize spin, and Wedge spaced grooves on the GW-SW to produce extra spin for shots around the green.
- An extremely deep undercut creates the largest unsupported face ever in a COBRA set of irons, meaning you get extreme distance on center hits and consistent forgiving distance on off-center hits.
- CNC Milled Grooves increase spin and optimize trajectory throughout the set. This provides improved control and workability giving you added confidence when you're attacking the Pin.