Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftovers Grilled Turkey Sandwich Recipe
We can’t get enough of our turkey day leftovers! Try this mouthwatering, quick and easy recipe for a grilled turkey sandwich like you’ve never experienced before.
Although Thanksgiving dinner is said to be the most anticipated meal of the year, one would argue that the following day is just as important. Don’t let all of the hard work and preparation go to waste, and give this Thanksgiving Leftovers recipe a try! You are going to need delicious, fresh sourdough bread, leftover turkey, and shredded cheese to hold everything together. Grab some mashed potatoes, and what goes best with mashed potatoes? Gravy. Don’t forget the classic green bean casserole and your favorite seasoning, like the Traeger Blackened Saskatchewan Rub. No need to reheat anything, the Blackstone will take care of all the heavy lifting for you. Throw all of your ingredients on the grill, toast your bread, stack it all up and serve immediately, so you too, can enjoy the crunch of an awesome sandwich with your friends or family.
- Sourdough bread
- Mashed potatoes
- Green bean casserole
- Traeger Blackened Saskatchewan Rub
- Preheat Blackstone Griddle to medium heat, butter surface and add 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- Lay all other ingredients onto the griddle and sear on both sides. Once seared, use spatulas to layer all ingredients onto the toasted bread.
- Sprinkle on your desired amount of Traeger Blackened Saskatchewan Rub
- Build your sandwich, remove from the griddle, slice, and enjoy.