How to Make 3-2-1 Ribs
1) Prepare your smoker at a temperature of 225 degrees. Wood pellets can vary for this recipe.
2) Use a butter knife and paper towel to remove the membrane on the back of the rib.
3) Season your ribs with Kosmos Dirty Bird rub.
4) Place on the grill rib side down for 3 hours.
5) After 3 hours, remove the ribs from the grill and double wrap in butcher paper and then back on the grill for 2 more hours again rib side down.
6) After 2 hours, pull the paper off and hit the ribs with Kosmos Rib Glaze making sure to coat the whole rib.
7) After 1 hour, check the ribs to see if the meat has pulled off the bone about 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch. You can also check for an internal temperature of around 197 degrees.