Marinated Venison Loin Recipe
Music to your taste buds…this recipe is a hit. SCHEELS Grilling Expert Shane marinates the loin with pineapple juice, soy sauce and seasoning. People will be lining up for this venison ensemble!
Seared marinated venison loin on the Blackstone for dinner.. plus, story time with Grilling Expert Shane? Only thing that could make this date any better is if the chef would share his secret recipe. Looks like your lucky day! All you need is a venison loin, 1 can of pineapple juice, soy sauce, minced garlic, and of course The Gospel! Simply put all of your ingredients in a bag with the venison loin and let it marinate overnight in the fridge for 4-12 hrs. The next day, prep your venison for the grill by butterflying the loins into 1” pieces. Heat your Blackstone up to 350° and prep for the venison loins by putting a little butter on the Blackstone. We are looking for the loin to get nice and brown, and cook to an internal temperature of 125-130° for medium rare. Enjoy your venison medallions with wild rice and asparagus!
- 2 marinated venison loins
- 1 can pineapple juice (not fresh)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Meat Church The Gospel
- Butter (for the grill)
- Ziploc Bags
- Blackstone Griddle cooking station
- Blackstone Professional Grade Spatula
- Take your venison loins and place them in a Ziploc bag with all of the ingredients.
- Take the air out of the bag and zip it up tight.
- Place in the fridge for 4-12 hours. If you need more than 12 hours, place in the freezer.
- Once marinated, take the loins out and butterfly them into 1" pieces.
- Place them onto a 350° degree Blackstone griddle.
- Cook each side until brown and the internal temperature is 125-130𝆩 for medium rare.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!