Smoked Chex Mix Recipe
Nothing screams party like the smell of homemade chex mix. Try mixing it up this year by baking it on your Traeger to give it a salty and smoky flavor. This crunchy snack will be welcomed at any party or gathering over the Holidays!
Grilling Expert Cam is here to tell you that you are missing out if you have not tried smoking your Chex mix. It’s super simple! Grab your favorite ingredients, ours include Chex cereal, Cheez its, peanuts and pretzels. Some other ideas might be peanut M&Ms, pecans, mixed nuts, even Cheetos! Get creative! Whatever your style, throw it all together and smoke it on your Traeger.
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups white cheddar Cheez Its
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 stick butter
- Holy Voodoo seasoning
- The Holy Gospel BBQ rub
- Honey Hog BBQ rub
- In a bowl mix all of the cereals, pretzels, Cheez Its and nuts.
- Melt butter and mix in the seasonings.
- Pour over the cereal mixture.
- Place on the Traeger at 225° super smoke until the chex mix is to the desired consistency.
- Cool on jerky racks and enjoy!