Surf N Turf Recipe
Cook up a Christmas classic this season with this easy Surf N Turf recipe! SCHEELS Experts Joe and Cam talk about their preferences for lobster and steak, and combine forces to create the perfect pairing on our Kamado Joe grill.
Lobster, steak, seasoning, and butter combines for a dish that will leave people talking. Don't forget to sautée the vegetables to pair alongside the main course. These simple ingredients and limited steps allow you to make an easy Surf N Turf recipe that anyone can grill!
- 3 (8-10 oz) Lobster Tails
- Red onions
- 8 Tablespoon (1 stick) Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Blackened Saskatchewan rub
- 1/4 Teaspoon Meat Church Seafood Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Blackened Saskatchewan Rub for steaks
- 1/4 Teaspoon Meat Church Seafood Seasoning for lobster
- Mix melted butter and dry ingredients together.
- Prep lobster, baste meat with butter mixture.
- Preheat the grill to 500°F.
- Grill lobster directly on grill for 20-25 mins, depending on size of lobster.
- Grill until the lobster meat is white.