Men's Sitka Delta Wading Jacket
The Men's SITKA Delta Wading Jacket is a versatile waterfowl jacket designed to stand up to harsh conditions. The Delta Wading jacket features a 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Pro shell for all-day comfort in the marsh. Magnetic call pockets allow you to store your duck and goose calls within reach and front shell pockets easily accommodate a box of shells and lay flat when empty. To ensure comfort in a variety of conditions, this SITKA wading jacket has water-sealing cuffs, a three-way adjustable hood, and pit zips so you can dump heat if you start to get warm. Built for the entire waterfowl season, the Men's SITKA Delta Wading Jacket will keep you comfortable and weather-protected on your next hunt.
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell: 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric with complete concealment is the lightest and most durable and versatile waterfowl hunting jacket on the market. 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric are engineered with added durability to withstand abrasion in rugged environments while protecting against extreme and unpredictable conditions with frequent work-rest cycles.
- Reinforced Forearms: Reinforced forearms resist the gauntlet of abrasion.
- Pit Zips: Allow you to dump heat while on the move.
- Lay-Flat Front Shell Pockets: The bellowed pockets close with quiet magnetic snaps, easily accommodate a box of shot shells, and lay flat when empty.
- Integrated Call-Keeper System: Our Call-Keeper System keeps duck and goose calls close at hand or quietly out of the way in magnetic tuck-away call pockets when not in use.
- Style: 50119
- Material: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Pro Laminate, Durable Polyester Twill with Woven Backer.
- Weight: 27.2 oz
- Waterproof Technology: GORE-TEX® Pro Shell & Velcro gasket cuffs seal out water and precipitation.
- Hooded: The 3-way adjustable hood stays in place without hindering your peripheral vision, and a standing collar zips up to seal out drafts.
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Marsh:
Specialized systems and concealment built to handle the heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, cattails, cornstalks, muck and finicky flocks found in water and dry field marsh environments.
- Environment: Marsh / Field
- Scenario: Dry Field, Wetlands
- Climate: Mild/Cold/Extreme Cold
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Timber:
Advanced concealment, specialized features and reliable durability constructed for the world of backwater waterfowl hunting.
- Environment: Timber
- Scenario: Open Water, Backwaters
- Climate: Mild/Cold/Extreme Cold
If you want the most versatile piece of gear that is 100% forgiving to you and works for YOU...look rightttt here. As a "rain jacket" this bad boy just keeps coming back for more! I feel like for waterproof layers, they are the type of gear that we just chuck in a bag hoping to not use that day...but when you start feeling drops, you want to know that the layer stuffed in your bag is a good one. That's how I look at it when making a purchase...it's easy to scrutinize gear and prices from a dry living room but If you want to stay in the hunt...that $32.00 layer...won't last.
PS...your dog will think you're cool!
8 months ago
Some notes of potential improvement would be to incorporate the Gore-Tex stretch technology like the Hudson jacket and also to open the elbow to wrist taper by 1" in diameter would be swell to accommodate more layering.