Clam's newest lineup of jigs gives open water anglers the secret to ice fishing success. These Tungsten jigs have the same weight as lead but with a smaller profile and higher sensitivity. Lead absorbs the bites and impact with bottom, but Tungsten jigs let you feel everything for increased sensitivity and higher hookup rates. These jigs also have less resistance than lead which is more efficient. The Drop Tg Tungsten is a round ball jig with a 90 degree, high-carbon steel hook, and is made with environmentally safe 98% Tungsten.
- Heavier - Smaller profile means better jig control and sensitivity
- Increased sensitivity - tungsten does not absorb impact so you are able to "feel" weeds, sand, rocks, pebbles, rock and mud much better, as well as when a fish bites
- Less resistance in heavy current or deep water to keep your jig more vertical to feel bites better and watch your jig on the screen
- Non-Toxic, Environmentally Friendly
- 1/16 oz size includes 4 jigs per package
- 1/8 oz, 3/16 oz and, 1/4 oz include 3 jigs per package
- 3/8 oz size includes 2 jigs per package