Segway Ninebot Gokart Pro Scooters
Upped The Game
The Gokart Pro achives new levels of performance and refinement. Tested by a professional Gokart racer over the course of 2 years, it was fine-tuned in areas such as sterring and durability to achieve maximum performance.
Fun for All
The Ninebot Gokart PRO is designed with an adjustable frame and steering wheel to fit riders between 4'5" to 6'3". The high-strength frame can carry up to 220lbs of maximum payload and its high torsional rigidity effectively withstands impacts from the road.
Superior Racecar-Inspired Design
Look & Performance in one fell swoop, the Ninebot Gokart PRO, which has won four major global design awards, has been recognized by international designers for its outstanding design, pushing the aesthetics of go karts to a new level, and making drivers fall in love with its strong performance.
Take it Everywhere
The Ninebot Gokart PRO is collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go.
Four Driving Modes
Suitable for beginners and professionals, everyone can enjoy the ride.
Drift like a Pro
The Ninebot Gokart PRO's customized high-end brushless motor without a Hall sensor uses pure copper coil and features small internal resistance, reduced heat, and electricity loss, thus improving cruising capacity of the Gokart PRO. Get ready to experience go-karting like never before with power oversteer drifting.
Special Drifting TPE Rear Tires
The cutting-edge TPE rear tires bring users the most exciting drifting experience ever. The controllable rear-end and high-speed cornering make it easier to show off drifting techniques just like a professional racer.
Designed As Supercars
The Gokart PRO has an RR design; the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. The weight distribution is designed with 40% front and 60% rear.
Triple Anti-collision Protection
The front end of the Gokart PRO features three layers of TPE impact protection to increase the safety of the rider. The Steel frame can protect the body to maintain the shape. Middle layer: The High Polymer material can absorb the energy of the impact of collision. Outer layer: TPE front lip can reduce damage during a collision.
High-Strength Steel Frame
The Ninebot Gokart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and reduces chassis flex during high-performance driving.
Dual Communication Technology
Dual-channel transmission systems consisting of wire transmission and Bluetooth transmission will guarantee stable communication.
Auto Hold System
The automatic holding system can prevent slippage when the Gokart Pro is parked on a slope.
- TPE Wide-Body Protection - The protection strip can absorb the force of impact from all sides.
- Racecar-Inspired Metal Pedals - The metal pedals bring riders the excitement of racing, with a premium feel, plus added durability.
- High-Traction Steering Wheel - The high-traction steering wheel provides riders with maximum control.
- Rear Reflector - Incorporates Formula 1 style rear LED reflector to protect the rider when the environment in the dark.
- Upgraded Racer Seat - The racing-inspired seat has side bolsters that provide riders with maximum support during aggressive driving.
- Front LED Light - The laser green front light LED protects the rider when visibility is low.
- Manual Hand Brake - The manual handbrake can be used when drifting, and can also be used as an effective way of braking during emergencies.
- Aerodynamic Rear Wing - The aerodynamic rear wing adds additional downforce and stability while riding at high speeds.
- High-Grip Front Tires - The high-grip front tires provide excellent levels of grip and control when taking sharp turns.
- Vehicle size - 55.9 x 33.5 x 23.6 in (1420 x 852 x 600 mm)
- Package size - 41 x 33.5 x 18 in (1040 x 852 x 459 mm)
- Payload - Max. 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Net weight - Approx. 112.9 lbs (51.2 kg)
- Height requirement - 51.2-74.8 in (130-190 cm)
- Recommended Age - 14+ years old
- Machine Parameters:
- Speed Limit - Approx. 23 mph (37 km/h)
- Reversing Speed Limit - Approx. 1.9 mph (3 km/h)
- Typical Range - Approx. 15.5 mi (25 km)
- Steering Ratio - 2.1:1
- Ground Clearance - Approx. 1.8 in (45 mm)
- Maximum slope - 15
- Traversable Terrain - Flat surface, paved road; obstacles < 0.4 in (1 cm); gaps < 1.2 in (3 cm); slopes < 15
- Operating temperature - 14 - 104F (-10 - 40C)
- Storage temperature - -4 - 122F (-20 - 50C)
- IP rating - IPX4
- Speed Mode - ECO modemax. speed: 5 mph (8 km/h); STRADA modemax. speed: 11 mph (18 km/h); SPORT modemax. speed: 17.4 mph (28 km/h); CORSA modemax. speed: 23 mph (37 km/h).
- Nominal Voltage - 55.5 V DC
- Max. Charging Voltage - 59.5 V DC
- Nominal Energy - 432 Wh
- Charging Temperature - 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Battery Management System - Over-voltage, under-voltage, short circuit, and over-heating protection. Auto-sleep and auto-wake.
- Nominal Power - 500 W x 2
- Max. Power - 2400 W x 2
- Input Voltage - 100-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage - 59.5 V DC
- Nominal Power - 120 W
- Output Current - 2A
- Front Compartment Battery - 6 AA Batteries
- Braking method - Electronic brake + mechanical handbrake
- Braking distance - 20 ft (6 m)
- Front tires - Tire width: 3 in (80 mm); flatness ratio: 60%; hub diameter: 5 in (127 mm)
- Rear Tires - Tire width: 2.7 in (68 mm); 10 2.75 in, hollow solid tire
- Headlight - 0.2 Watt white LED light bar
- Taillights - Rull-color RGB taillight/brake light
- Status indicator - The indicator comes in three colors: blue, yellow, and red. Blue means that the vehicle is in normal condition. Yellow means that the batteries in the front compartment need to be replaced. Red means that the vehicle has a performance failure, and you need to open the app to check the cause of the failure and contact the after-sales service.