Men's Kenetrek Wildland Boots
Item No. 877706-KE-420-WF
To keep firefighters on their feet through brutal conditions, Kenetrek created the Wildland Fire Boots! The Kenetrek Wildland Fire Boots are highlighted by their heat and flame-tested K-73 Fire outsoles, Kevlar Hot Zone stitching and laces, and fire-resistant 10" full-grain leather uppers that mold to your feet. Additionally, the lightweight mountaineering design provides premium support for all-day comfort. The Wildland Fire Boots have earned credibility among firefighters and park rangers with their fire-resistant build.
- Hot Zone Kevlar Stitching and Laces ensure fireproof performance.
- Full-length 7mm tapered nylon midsoles keep you upright, anywhere.
- High-density moldable foam and supportive footbeds stabilize your arch and heel.
- Extra padded Soft Collars and flex notch design results in bolstered support and lasting comfort.
- Lightweight Mountaineering Design with true lace-to-toe construction provides maximum support, durability, and all-day comfort.
- High traction and deep lugged K-73 Fire outsoles are fire resistant and have increased toe and heel taper for easy walking on any terrain.
- Fire Resistant Full Grain 10" Leather Uppers - 2.8 mm one-piece vamp construction and seamless tongue increases durability and precision molds to each foot.
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Sole: K-73 Fire
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Material: 2.8 mm Fire Resistant Leather
- Protection: Hot Zone Kevlar Stitching and Laces