Federal, state and/or local restrictions apply to the sale of firearms. You must be of legal age
to purchase a firearm. Firearms can only be purchased in store or as a Buy Online Pick Up In Store.
In order to finalize the sale of a firearm, the following steps must be successfully completed and
reviewed under federal, state and/or local restrictions:
- Browse SCHEELS selection of firearms in store or online
- Select the gun you would like to purchase online by clicking the "Pick Up In Store" button
- Once you’ve selected your nearest SCHEELS location in which you can purchase a firearm in your
state of residency, add the selected firearm to your cart. (Please Note: Availability of specific
firearms varies by location).
- Select the cart to complete the checkout process by filling out your billing information.
- To pick up in store, federal, state and/or local restrictions will apply to finalize the firearm transaction, including the following information:
- Valid ID with current address
- Background check
- Payment verification
- Legal resident of state in which purchase is being made
- Order Confirmation
Please Note: Review your federal, state and/or local restrictions. Some local and state laws have further restrictions or require a permit or license to purchase a firearm.