Accu-Tac SR-5 Bipod
Our quick detach rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure; it attaches to a 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds without the need to use extra tools for tightening. Our ratcheted leg extension design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 9 different heights without having to align each leg equally. The spring-loaded leg extension retracts quickly with a one-button retraction lever. The retracted leg height of 6 inches extends to a full open position of 10 inches with 8 other positions in-between.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the spring-loaded leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg position can be deployed to 90°, 45°, locking securely into 4 positions through a 180° arc.
- Materials 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy / High strength steel hardware
- Min. Height (Legs at 45°) 6.25” / 158.75 mm
- Min. Height (Legs at 90°) 8.0” /203 mm
- Max. Height (Legs at 90°) 10.75” / 273 mm
- Min. Stance (Legs at 45°) 9.25” / 235 mm
- Max. Stance (Legs at 90°) 15.75” / 400 mm
- Closed Position Width 3.25” / 82.5 mm
- Closed Position Length 9.0” / 228.6 mm
- Weight 22 oz
- Color Flat Black
- Coating Type III ( MIL-SPEC ) Hard Anodize