For over 30 years Little Cleos have been taking limit catches of gamefish throughout North America. The unique hump-backed shape of Little Cleo results in a seductive, wiggling action as the lure is drawn through the water. The illusion created is one of a fat baitfish, acting in an erratic, confused manner. This odd behavior triggers the predatory nature of the gamefish, who strike out of curiosity and anger, as well as hunger. This threeway appeal hooks them every time, and explains Little Cleo's fantastic success - it's famous countrywide as the one lure that takes all gamefish.
- 1/8-1/6 oz. (2-4 lb. test) Ultra-lite, light spinning & spincasting Ideal for trout, panfish, shad & smallmouth bass.
- 1/3 oz. (4-6 lb. test) Light spinning, spin casting Ideal for trout, smallmouth bass & pickerel.
- 1/4 oz. (4-6 lb. test) Light to medium spinning, spincasting & trolling Ideal for trout, bass, pickerel, landlocked salmon & walleye.
- 2/5 oz. (8-12 lb. test) Medium to medium-heavy spinning, trolling & baitcasting in still or running water. Ideal for all larger fresh water gamefish.
- 3/4 oz. (10-14 lb. test) Medium-heavy spinning, trolling & baitcasting Ideal for big trout, salmon, steelhead & stripers.