Adult KGS CRT Belt 2.0
Get a $75 E-Gift Card When Instantly Approved
and use your new SCHEELS® Visa® Card online today.
Adult KGS CRT Belt 2.0
19764430391Our “Catcher Resistance Training” (CRT) Belt is guaranteed to teach you the proper technique used by elite modern catchers for receiving the ball while also building strength. If you’re looking to enhance your training while building skills and strength, this is the product for you. Recommended for catchers age 9 and up. Pro to youth.
NOTE: The level of resistance is comparable to a standard red (Mini) Sorinex resistance band (approx. 20lb-25lb of resistance).
RECOMMENDED USE: Dry patterning, barehand drills, gloved drills, weighted ball drills, and more! Machine work completed at your own risk.
The CRT Belt is a result of a desire to simplify resisted receiving training for catchers, build a catcher's strength while receiving, and promote the proper technique used by elite-level receivers. While (unsuccessfully) searching for a spot to connect a resistance band to at our facility for training receiving, the idea for the CRT Belt was born. Instead of needing a fence or weight to attach a resistance band to, we decided to eliminate the need for anything except for the CRT Belt and yourself!
"Keep the Game Simple"
- Adjustable length from 31" to 47" waist (can be adjusted down for smaller waist sizes; waist size in inches not pant size)
- Teaches you to feel the proper mechanics of receiving the baseball/softball (pre-pitch move to strength at contact)
- Two standard lengths of resistance cable included with each order (for differences in height or desired resistance)
- Prevents over extension/reaching while receiving the baseball/softball to maintain strength and leverage
- Especially useful for receiving from below the baseball/softball (creating force efficiently)
- Two options for resistance anchor for more or less resistance
- No extra equipment required besides baseballs/softballs
- Comes with convenient drawstring mesh carry pouch
- Stay connected while receiving the ball
- Build overall strength while receiving
- Improve efficiency of your receptions
- Create better receiving mechanics
- Train with or without a partner
- Easy to travel with
- 10" and 12" resistance cable lengths
- Protective outer sleeve
- Mesh carrying bag
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov