Adult Salomon 2023 Stance 80 Skis with M11 GW Bindings is currently out of stock.
Adult Salomon 2023 Stance 80 Skis with M11 GW Bindings
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
**Note: These skis cannot be used until the bindings have been mounted and tested by a certified technician. Prior to use, these need to be brought to your nearest SCHEELS Service Shop or certified local ski shop for mounting and adjustments.**
The Salomon Stance 80 Skis + M11 GW Bindings are a great tool to get out onto the groomers and have a ton of fun perfecting your turns. They're easy going but far from watered down, featuring a full poplar woodcare with a signal layer of titanal to make sure they can provide the power necessary to lay down a solid carve. They have a short turn radius for quick turning fun and come with a set of all-mountain DIN 11 bindings.
- Rocker Type - All-Terrain Rocker
- Core - Poplar Full Woodcore - A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Laminates - Ti-C Frame - Single layer of titanal metal blended with carbon windows. Creates homogeneous flex and maneuverability with power at the end of the turn.
- Graphics - Corund Topsheet
- Included Bindings - Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis - Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings. Includes M11 GW Bindings - DIN Range 3 - 11
- Terrain - Carving, All-Mountain
- Skis - With Bindings
- Ability Level - Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type - Rocker/Camber
- Turning Radius - Short
- Core/Laminates - Carbon, Metal, Wood
- Tail Type - Flat
- DIN - Release Value Low:3
- DIN - Release Value High:11
- Weight 1800g per ski
|Tip Width (mm)||123||124||125|
|Waist Width (mm)||80||80||80|
|Tail Width (mm)||105||106||107|
|Turning Radius (m)||13||14||15|