Get a $75 E-Gift Card When Instantly Approved
and use your new SCHEELS® Visa® Card online today.
Frequently Bought With
19042-ABHPack of (3) Annihilator Broadheads
Annihilator Broadheads are engineered to fly like field points, be nearly indestructible, pass-through animals, and increase lethality over other designs. The Annihilator is a new shape defining an evolution in broadhead efficiency to ethically take game with a bow or crossbow.
- Animals expire faster with the Annihilator
- Punches holes through any size game animals
- Non-closing wound channels
- Reduces friction on the arrow shaft or bolt
- Induces pressure changes inside an animal's cavity
- Annihilators hit the mark and last a lifetime
- Easily resharpenable and reusable
- Practically indestructible
- Long-range field point accuracy
- Use with compound bows, crossbows, traditional bows, longbows
- Works at both high and low arrow speeds alike
- Create holes in animals that can't close up: Annihilators have a raised scoop in the back that extends radially beyond a typical arrow shaft OD, adding increased cutting surface area. The scoop's purpose is to core out and remove more mass from an animal than any other broadhead design. Irrespective of animal size or shot placement, the Annihilator will put a 1.5 to 2 inch hole all the way through an animal without failure. These large holes prevent wound channels from collapsing on the arrow or bolt.
- More pass throughs and Less Deflection: With 3 points of cutting contact and a minimum .038" wall thickness, Annihilators don’t deviate or change shape if they hit something hard in an animal like bone. They'll hook up at the moment of impact passing through animals on the same trajectory you send them on. Annihilators are also one of the shortest cut on contact broadheads, so they have less leverage than almost every other design. Less leverage equals less of a chance of deflection
- Group with field points at long ranges: We eliminated all surfaces that cause broadheads to fly inconsistently. The Annihilator is a smaller cut, single piece, fixed blade broadhead with no vents or cut outs and 100% symmetry on three sides. The back-scoop wedge design generates a balanced amount of lift and requires no vane alignment to achieve optimal flight stabilization.
- Easily Resharpenable and Reusable: Most other broadheads are good for one shot before becoming unusable. Having moving parts, fasteners, cut outs, seams, etc. all weaken structural integrity. Annihilators are made through an investment casting process that yeilds one solid piece of 4140 steel, the same steel most hammers are made of. Annihilators will not warp, bend, or break when passing through an animal, even on impact into bone.
- Heads are match grade per pack guaranteeing all 3 broadheads weigh within 0.2 grains of each other.
- Standard shaft length is .600" and fits most inserts, halfsert, or outsert systems that use a standard 8/32 thread pattern. Annihilators will bite with less than 1 full turn and concentrically self-align to the arrow insert. However, 100 grain Annihilators may not get the recommended 2 full turns with certain Ethics inserts and HIT inserts (depending on the depth HITs are glued).
- Made of a single piece of 4140 alloy steel hardened to Rockwell RC: 52 with 30 degree beveled edges for superior edge retention and insane durability.
- Annihilators have .180 square inches of cutting surface area; the largest cutting surface area of any other broadhead. See chart under product images for details.
- Standard size Annihilators proudly have a .910 inch cut diameter and do not pass through a 7/8 inch ring (.875).
- Annihilators are proudly 100% designed and manufactured in the USA and come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov