Athlon Argos G2 10x42 UHD Binoculars
- UHD Glass: Extra-low dispersion glass gives you an image with little or no chromatic fringe so the final result brings a clearer and sharper image to your eyes
- XPL Coating: XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches
- Lightweight Magnesium Chassis: Magnesium chassis give you the strength of a metal chassis while reducing the weight as much as 35%
- Phase Corrected prisms: Phase corrected prisms produce images that have better contrast, a higher resolution and better color reproduction
- BaK4 prisms: Bak-4 glass prisms reflect more light to your eyes which will give you brighter and sharper image.
- Advanced FMC: Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses gives you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
- Long Eye Relief: Long eye relief can be particularly important for eyeglass wearers because longer eye relief allows them to still see the entire field of view.
- Close Focus: Close focus is important for those who are nature observers and especially important if you are going to watch butterflies or insects
- Twist Up Eyecups: Twist up eyecups with intermediate stops allow you to set the eyecups to the ideal eye relief for you eyes
- Waterproof: Waterproof to protect the binocular in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Power: 10X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Eye Relief: 16.1 mm
- Field Of View Angular: 6.1°
- Field Of View FT @1000 Yards: 319 ft
- Field Of View M @1000 Meters: 106 m
- Close Focus: 4 m /13 ft
- Interpupillary Distance: 56 mm-76 mm
- Weight: 25.5 oz