3-Point Tie-Downs secure the transom of Personal Water Craft to the trailer with one strap. The strap contains three S-hooks; the two, sewn-end hooks attach to trailer and the single, "free- floating" hook attaches quickly and easily to the stern of the PWC.
- Webbing: 1" wide webbing. Web fiber is strong and has excellent elasticity to absorb sudden shock loads.
- Resistant to abrasion, rot, oils, gasoline, grease, and many other chemicals.
- Buckle: 1" wide Cam buckle with push-button release.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Spring-loaded lock secures the web strap.
- Zinc-alloy plated finish.
- Sewn web end prevents the strap from pulling out of the buckle.
- Hook: Contains three, vinyl-coated S-hooks to protect the finish of the boat and trailer.
- Floating S-hook allows for easy installation.
- Length: 94" Width: 1"