Attwood Primer Bulb
Attwood Primer Bulb
Attwood's Patent Pending Multi-layer primer bulb is designed to provide up to 60% more priming output than leading competitors in extreme conditions while exceeding new EPA requirements to prevent fuel evaporation. Attwood's exclusive three-layer design ensures high fuel pumping output in hot temperatures (up to 122F ) and cold temperatures (down to 18F) while resisting collapse and hardening. Includes dual high-efficiency check valves that prime in any orientation with low-restriction fuel flow that ensures proper engine operation and aids fuel pump durability.
- Exclusive high-efficiency check-valves ensure faster priming and low fuel restriction (less than 1kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour).
- Tested to ABYC H-25 and USCG requirements.
- Operating temperature 18F - 122F
- For use with appropriate sized hoses (3/8", 5/16" or 1/4" Fuel Hose)
- Exclusive outer layer is designed to prevent ballooning when under pressure.
- Exclusive inner expansion ring ensures primer bulb won't collapse during engine operation and provides 60% more pumping power than competitive single layer primer bulbs.
- 60% more output per pump than leading competitors provides faster engine priming and fewer strokes to prime.
- Exclusive three-layer construction prevents primer bulb collapse under vacuum and ballooning/bursting under pressure.
- Low Permeation Primer Bulb prevents prevents fuel evaporation saving gas and money.
- Engineered hose barbs are designed ensure leak free performance. All Attwood portable fuel compoments are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements.
- 2 Year Warranty EPA and CARB Certified Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels OEM quality and performance at a fraction of the price
- Select size: 3/8" or 5/16"
- All Attwood portable fuel compoments are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements.