When properly secured to transom eyes and trailer, transom straps reduces vertical and lateral movementto safely secure the boat to the trailer. They also reduce bouncing of the boat on the trailer pads or rollers.
- Available in 2-inch width for larger trailerable boats.
- Webbing: Strong webbing. Resists rot, oils, gasoline, and most chemicals.
- Buckle: Quick-Release (Over-Center) buckle. Strong and secure, yet easy to use. Quicktightening. Cinch tightand secure by depressing buckle handle. Release by lifting the buckle handle.
- Hook: Vinyl-Coated S-Hook to prevent scratching boat or trailer finish. Corrosion-resistant. Heavy-gauge.
- Protective pad behind buckle to prevent marring and scratches on gel coat and painted surfaces.
- Hook-N-Loop closure secures the buckle handle in the locked position.
- Width: 2 in
- Length: 4 ft
- Sold 2 per package