As long as hunters keep chasing whitetails, Barnett will keep equipping them with the best crossbows. The newest addition to our popular Whitetail Hunter series, the Whitetail Hunter STR creates a compact, manageable profile that hunters of all sizes and skills can manage. Step-Through Riser (STR) technology reduces the length of the crossbow by integrating the foot stirrup directly into the riser. Combined with an overall weight of just 6.6 pounds, this crossbow hunts light and fast – 375 feet per second fast. The Whitetail Hunter STR comes ready-to-hunt with all the accessories you need and just one bolt require for assembly. Safety features include a TriggerTech trigger, anti-dry fire technology, finger safety reminders and a patented arrow retainer.
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Fiberglass Composite Step-Through Riser
- Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- One Picatinny Rail
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Finger Safety Reminders
- 4.875" x 20.125”
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Axle to Axle (in): 18 1/8”
- Kinetic Energy (ft lbs): 118.6
- Power Stroke (in): 15 7/16"
- Speed (fps): 375
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech
- 4x32mm Multi-Reticle Scope
- Two 22” Headhunter Arrows
- Lightweight Quiver
- Rope Cocking Device
- Lubrication Wax
- Mossy Oak Bottomland