Bending Branches Angler Pro
Get a $75 E-Gift Card When Instantly Approved
and use your new SCHEELS® Visa® Card online today.
This product is currently out of stock. Sign up to be notified when we have more!
Bending Branches Angler Pro
71732049023Year after year, the Angler Pro proves to be the top paddle choice for professional anglers. Pull your kayak and gear effortlessly through the water with an oversize, extra strong blade, effortlessly helping you get to those remote fishing locations. The 100% carbon shaft makes this paddle light enough to help you stay on the water longer and durable enough to handle the any water conditions.
The Angler Pro comes with a snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that allows for adjustable feather angles of 0° and 60°, left or right hand control.
The Angler Pro is available in 250 cm.
The Bending Branches Angler Pro is proudly hand-made in Osceola, Wisconsin and is the six-time Kayak Fishing “Paddle of the Year” (2013-2018).
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: Multi-Laminate Fiberglass
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (105 sq. in.)
Weight: 29 oz. (808.00 g)
Shaft Pieces: 2-Piece
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- 105 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks. It's slightly bigger than some fishing paddles, but the larger size means it can handle trickier conditions and more weight.
- The blades shape design is renowned for offering a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- The Angler Pro is commonly used by Bending Branches team members and competitive anglers for the optimal combination of weight savings and performance for the dollar.
- Blade patterns designed and selected by Bending Branches' ProStaff and Ambassador teams
- The 6x winner of 'Angler Paddle of the Year' award as voted by consumers in the YakAngler awards, marking it the best paddle in fishing.
- Snap-button ferrule is fixed length plus tight fitting, secure, and long-lasting. No wobbling or inefficiencies like commodity systems. It's not as technical as some modern ferrule systems, but one of the more robust options. Comes with 3-hole for adjustable feather angles of 0° or 60°, left or right hand control.
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- 40-inch tape measure on shaft is a sizing guide, allowing you to verify catches on the spot
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
- Blade Material: Multi-Laminate Fiberglass
- Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (105 sq. in.)
- Weight: 29 oz. (808.00 g)
- Shaft Pieces: 2-Piece
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov