Benelli Super Black Eagle 3 ComforTech MAX-5 12 Gauge Shotgun
SBE 3 is the full redesign of the venerable Super Black Eagle platform. With carefully considered insights from pro-staff and veteran hunters. Benelli design engineers have spent nearly 10 years in development with a focus on three areas of critical importance to the serious waterfowler: improved ergonomics, intuitive, flawless functionality and an updated design, style and feel for the latest in modern waterfowling reliability that's all about the end game: Absolute superiority in the most unforgiving conditions.
- Finish/Stock: Realtree Max-5, ComforTech
- Benelli's Inertia Driven system, developed in 1967, operates cleanly and reliably without adjustments
- ComforTech system reduces felt recoil by as much as 48% over the competition
- QuadraFit Buttstock Module customizing system allows easy adjustment of drop, cast, comb height, and length of pull in minutes
- Crio System barrels, you get denser patterns with 13.2% more pellets on target; cryogenically treating a barrel relieves stresses caused by hammer forging, creating a smoother and more uniform surface
- Dimpled AirTouch pattern is molded into the synthetic stock and forend and provides a superior gripping surface in all weather without being overly rough to the ungloved hand
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall length: 47.5"
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Chokes: Crio C, Crio IM, Crio F, Extended Crio IC, Extended Crio M
- Type of Sights: Red-Bar Front and Metal Bead Mid-Sight
- Length of Pull: 14 3/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2 1/8"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/8"
- Minimum Recommended Load: 3-dram, 1 1/8 oz. loads
- Weight: 7 lbs.