Benelli Nova Field Pump 12 Gauge Shotgun
Known as a household name in the waterfowl community, the Benelli Nova Field Pump 12 Gauge Shotgun is an optimal option to consider before you set your next spread. With unsurpassed strength and a weather resistance exterior, the lightweight Nova Pump features a rotating bolt head that helps contain the chamber pressure by the 2-lug rotary locking head by locking into a steel barrel extension. Better yet, the ergonomic trigger guard and safety is designed, blending style and function. Even as you're aiming at the flock in the sky, the grooved grip surface provides an unmatched gripping surface and an unforgettably distinctive look. It's safe to say, if a waterfowler doesn't already have a high-end Benelli, they have a Benelli Nova. It's reliable, durable, and time-tested.
- Forend shell stop button
- Black Synthetic, non-ComforTech Stock
- Includes standard choke IC, M, F, and wrench
- Stock and receiver are formed as one solid unit
- Steel skeletal framework over-molded with a high-tech polymer
- Lightweight, ventilated, stepped rib with mid-bead and red bar front sight.
- Grooved Grip Surface: Distinctive grooves give an unmatched gripped surface.
- Rotating Holt Head: Chamber pressure is contained by the 2-lug rotary locking head.
- Removable Trigger Assembly: Easily remove trigger assembly by driving out one pin.
- Push-Button Shell Stop allows chambered shell to be removed without releasing rounds.
- Ergonomic Trigger Guard and Safety: Trigger guard and safety are ergonomically designed
- Chokes: IC, M, F
- Drop at Heel: 2 1/8"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/8"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Weight (Approximate): 8 lbs.
- Overall Length: 47.5" or 49.5"
- Chamber Length: 2-3/4", 3", and 3-1/2"
- Type of Sights: Red-Bar Front and Metal Bead Mid-Sight
4 months ago