Big Agnes C Bar 3 Tent
- Simple head entry design
- Velcro tabs connect fly to the pole structure
- Single door and vestibule features storm flaps
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Oversized ceiling pocket is an ideal gear stashing
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners
- Quick Stash doorkeeper makes stowing easy and quick
- Light and strong enough for backcountry and front country
- Single pole architecture makes set up and take down simple
- DAC Angle Hubs and attached cross pole for a spacious interior
- Capacity: 3
- Head Height: 44 in.
- Floor Area: 39 sq. ft.
- Packed Size: 6.5" x 21"
- Trail Weight: 4 Ibs. 5 oz.
- Pole Material: Aluminum
- Material: Polyester Taffeta
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs. 13 oz.
- Body Material: Breathable polyester mesh
- Coating: 1500mm waterproof polyurethane
- Gear loft loops
- Hub pole design
- 3 Interior mesh pocket
- 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
It's weirdly a total spider magnet though. Both trips the space between the fly and the tent just are filled with daddy longlegs and small spiders.