Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 Ultralight Backpacking Tent
The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 Backpacking Tent is redesigned with new features to make life on the trail just a bit more comfortable. Made from a combination of ripstop nylon and polyester mesh, the Copper Spur HV UL2 is super durable, lightweight, and compact for long-lasting use and extended backpacking trips. Equipped with the TipLok tent buckle, lightweight poles, and waterproof seams, the Copper Spur HV UL2 is quick and easy to set up and will keep you dry even in wet weather conditions. Featuring two doors with easy-grip pulls, both campers can easily get in and out as well as enjoy plenty of ventilation in warm-weather conditions.
- 1 3D bin pocket
- 4 awning guylines
- 2 interior mesh pockets
- 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes
- TipLok Tent Buckle streamlines setup
- Smooth-closing doors with easy-grip zipper pulls
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Quick Stash door-keeper stows unzipped doors easily
- 1 oversized mesh pocket with two cord-routing portals
- Super durable, lightweight material for long-lasting use
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- Gear loft loops included (compatible with all Big Agnes gear lofts, sold separately)
- Dual low-vent vestibule doors and high fly vent to reduce condensation and maximize airflow
- Number of Doors: 2
- Floor Area: 29 sq. ft.
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Maximum Width: 52 in.
- Number of Campers: 2
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq. ft.
- Maximum Height: 40 in.
- Maximum Length: 88 in.
- Tent Type: Backpacking
- Trail Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz.
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz.
- Packed Dimensions: 19.5" x 6"
- Tent Pole Material: DAC Featherlite NFL & NSL
- Body Material: Double rip-stop mixed denier nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- Floor Material: Silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating