This BPS has a classic look with a satin finished walnut stock, a matte blued barrel with a ventilated rib. The receiver is also matte blued and looks good with the dark barrel. It has a 3" chamber and top tang safety.
Unique to the BPS is its bottom feed and ejection port. Shells are loaded and ejected from the bottom, leaving one less port for dirt and debris to enter the action. Likewise, a left-handed shooter won't end up ejecting empty hulls into their face. Combined with the top tang safety, this gun is truly ambidextrous.
- Receiver: Forged and machined steel, Matte blued finish
- Barrel: Ventilated rib
- Action: Bottom ejection, Dual steel action bars, Top-tang safety
- Stock: Satin finish walnut
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes, Inflex recoil pad, Silver colored front bead sight
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 46 3/4"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Magazine Capacity: 4, 2 3/4" shells
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1 7/8"
- Rib Width: 5/16
- Barrel Finish: Satin Blued
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Wood Grade: Grade I
- Chokes Included: Full, Modified, and Improved Cylinder
- Receiver Finish: Satin Blue
- Dura Touch Finish: No
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Front Sight: Silver Bead
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Weight: 7 lbs. 10 oz.