Browning 28" Silver Field 12 Gauge Shotgun
The Silver is a proven design with features that have withstood the test of time. This reliability won't leave a gaping void in your wallet either, the Silver is priced to put a smile on your face and a superb handling shotgun in your hands.
- Receiver: Aluminum alloy, Semi-humpback design, Black/Charcoal bi-tone finish
- Barrel: Lightweight profile, Ventilated rib
- Action: Gas-operated autoloader, 3-1/2" chamber, Active Valve System reliably cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock: Composite, Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades camo finish
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes, Brass front bead sight
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Overall Length: 49"
- Chamber Length: 3 1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 4, 2 3/4" shells
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Chokes Included: Full, Modified, and Improved Cylinder
- Receiver Finish: Two-tone Gray/Black
- Dura Touch Finish: No
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Weight: 7 lbs. 9 oz.