Browning Crossover shotguns add value to a purchase that will become invaluable as it's passed down within your family. The perfect blend of sporting and hunting features result in a great looking gun that is just at home in the field, as it is on the range. Now you can buy "The Best There Is" instead of compromising on two lesser guns for different disciplines.
- Receiver: Steel, Blued Finish, Gold accented engraving
- Barrel: 70/30 POI, Ventilated top and side ribs, Ported, High-post floating top rib
- Action: Single selective trigger, Hammer ejectors, Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock: Gloss finish Grade II American walnut, Raised cheekpiece or adjustable comb, Semi-Beavertail forearm with finger grooves
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones, Three Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes, Inflex recoil pad, Triple Trigger System with one trigger piece, Ivory front and mid-bead sights
- Barrel Length: 32"
- Overall Length: 49"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14 3/8"
- Drop at Comb: 1 9/16"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4 - 3/8
- Barrel Finish: Polish Blued
- Stock Finish: Gloss
- Wood Grade: Grade II
- Chokes Included: Full, Modified, and Improved Cylinder
- Receiver Finish: Polished Blued
- Dura Touch Finish: No
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Front Sight: Ivory Bead
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Midas
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Weight: 8 lbs. 12 oz.