NEW for 2019
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish, A-TACS AU camo, composite shim-adjustable stock, Inflex recoil pad.
Tough enough to get you through Hell and back. Hell's Canyon Speed guns and gear are built to be durable and lightweight - the perfect tools for serious hunters who need gear as lean and tough as they are.
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish protects better than traditional bluing or stainless steel
- Exclusive A-TACS AU Camo®
- Composite stock with overmolded gripping panels
- Shim-adjustable for cast on/off and drop at comb
- Inflex recoil pad
Originally designed by Browning family member Bruce Browning, the original civilian BAR was the rifle that set the standard for autoloading hunting rifles. The latest MK 3 version builds on the previous iterations with completely new styling, fine oil finish walnut, a precision alloy receiver and a hammer-forged barrel. The BAR features accuracy and performance that will make autoloading enthusiasts out of the most skeptical riflemen.
Classic in looks and contemporary in performance. The BAR MK 3 is the hunting rifle that sets the bar for every other autoloader on the planet with accuracy and speed -- and a caliber selection -- that is not matched by any other hunting autoloader. The MK 3 is available in the most popular hunting calibers from whitetail hunter's favorite 243 Winchester to the hard-hitting 300 Winchester Magnum. Cartridges are fed from a detachable box magazine that attaches to the hinged floor plate, so be sure to keep a spare in your pocket for fast reloads.
- Action Length: Long Action
- Barrel Length: 22" (30.06) - 24" (7mm)
- Overall Length: 44-1/8" (30.06) - 46-1/8" (7mm)
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8" (30.06) - 5/8" (7mm)
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/8"
- Weight (Approx.): 6 lbs. 15 oz. (30.06) - 7 lbs. 8 oz. (7mm)
- Magazine Capacity: 4 (30.06) - 3 (7mm)
- Twist Rate: 10" (30.06) - 9-1/2" (7mm)
- Barrel Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Stock Finish: A-TACS AU
- Receiver Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated Chamber
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Barrel Contour: Sporter
- Stock Material: Composite
- Recoil Pad: Polymer
- Pistol Grip Cap: None
- Checkering: Overmolded Grip Panels
- Sling Swivel Studs: Steel Integral
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floorplate with Detachable Box
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes