Buck Zipper Knife
The Zipper like its name suggests is a guthook knife that works just like a zipper. The combination of edge angle and hook length performs beautifully. Back in 1993 there were a lot of guthooks on the market that just didn't do the job. So CJ Buck a 4th generation Buck helped to design a knife that would live up to the family name. This knife with a texturized rubber handle and brass guard and butt is a tool you can count on.
- Blade Length: 4 1/4" (10.8 cm.)
- Blade Material: Satin Finish 420HC Stainless Steel
- Carry System: Black heavy duty nylon sheath
- Fixed Blade: Yes
- Handle Material: Texturized rubber
- Weight: 6.6 oz. (187.9 g)