Counting reticle choices, tactical kits and camo patterns, there are now 8 different MTAC 1-4x24 scopes available to choose from.
All are illuminated. Available kits include the scope, a Fastfire 3, and a PEPR mount, making for an immediate and full on tactical optics system.
While it was designed for 3-gun and Close-Quarter engagements, the MTAC 1-4x has also developed a following for short range hunting, big-game stalking and dangerous game.
- Designed for competitive shooters—especially 3-Gun enthusiasts, and dangerous game hunters
- Also ideal for law enforcement and military operators
- The fast-action Ballistic CQ™ reticle was designed for competitive shooters and law enforcement and military operators
- Circular center provides ultra-fast engagement at close distances
- The smaller reticle dots provide trajectory compensation out to 600 yds. for the 5.56 and 7.62 cartridges
- Illuminated reticle reduces time for the shooter to get on target in any lighting condition
- The low magnification and bright, fast-action reticle serve dangerous game hunters well
- Elevation and windage dials are calibrated to 1 click = 0.5 MOA; can be reset to 0 once the scope is sighted in
- Generous eye relief up to 4 in. for comfortable shooting
- Ergonomic power ring for easy grip and quick power setting changes
- Finger-adjustable MTAC mil-rad target knobs for easy precision adjustments
- Rubber-coated eye piece provides protection, comfort, and style
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle gets you on target faster in any lighting condition and increases accuracy when the target is dark
- Compatible with night-vision technology
- Double internal spring-tension system means scope holds zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging even in cold and rain
- Precision-gauged, hand-fitted assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact regardless of shock and vibration, through the magnification range
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 30 mm body tube