Camp Chef 24" Smoke Vault Smoker
Lock the delicious smoked flavor of mesquite, hickory, cherry, and more into your meats with the Smoke Vault 24". This simple smoker cooks your meat low and slow with a heavy-gauge steel wood chip tray and water pan to infuse it with a delicious flavor you can't get any other way. Use the Smoke Vault for a variety of foods from ribs to a whole turkey or even baked pies. Fully adjustable heat-control dials, three damper valves, and a door thermometer will help you control internal temperatures throughout the cooking process. Cooking temperatures can vary from 160 degrees F to 350 degrees F. Camp Chef throws in some cooking tips, ideas, and recipes with your purchase to help you get on your way as a master outdoor chef. Lock in your Smoke Vault purchase today.
- Two adjustable smoking racks
- One jerky smoking rack
- Water pan
- Heavy-gauge steel wood chip tray
- Removable porcelain base tray for easy clean up
- Three adjustable damper valves; one on top and one on each side
- Easy to read door thermometer from 50 to 350 degrees
- Protected burner drum for maximum heat control
- Convenient matchless snap-ignition
- Cooking tips, ideas, and recipes included
- Body Dimensions (w/out legs): 24" W x 16" D x 30" H
- Total Height (with legs): 44"
- Door Dimensions: 22 1/2" W x 28" H
- Cooking Rack Dimensions: 21 1/2" W x 14" D
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Temperature Reading: 350 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 25" x 17.5" x 30.5"
- Weight: 75 lbs.