Camp Chef SmokePro BBQ Sear Box
In the past, if you wanted a delicious smoky taste with the satisfying seared finish, you had to fire up your pellet grill and your gas grill together. Two grills for one cookout? Not anymore. With Camp Chef's BBQ Sear Box, you can do it all with one unit. The Sear Box offers 180 square inches of cooking space, a 16,000 BTU propane burner, enamel-coated cast iron, and specially designed heat diffuser plates to vaporize grease dripping. It's easy to add to your pellet grill with a simple mounting system and the included propane tank holder. You can have the best of both worlds - pick up the BBQ Sear Box today.
- Stainless steel construction
- Enamel-coated cast iron grilling grates
- Raised ribs for distinct grill marks
- Propane burner for high heat
- Propane tank holder included
- Grease management system with drip tray
- Built-in ignition for easy lighting
- Heat diffuser plates for infrared cooking
- Reaches temperatures up to 900 degrees F
- Easily replaces existing side shelf with existing holes and hardware
- PG24WWS (Woodwind)
- Searing Area Dimensions: 11.5" x 16"
- Total Surface Area: 184 sq. in.
- 16,000 BTU Stainless Steel Burner
- Overall Weight: 34 lbs.
- Propane Tank not included