Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill
Are you sick and tired of bad BBQ? Well, so are your friends, neighbors, and family members. With the Woodwind Wood Fire Pellet Grill, mediocre grilling can be a thing of the past. Put the bland chicken and burnt steak behind you, and become the grill master you were born to be. With digital temperature control, the Woodwind does all the work for you. All you have to do is turn it on, set the temperature, and let it work while you play. Which means no more babysitting! The Woodwind doesn't just make grilling easier - it also makes it more delicious. The Woodwind is fueled by premium hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood fire taste that'll make your taste buds sing. With grill temperature settings from 160 degrees F to 500 degrees F, you can achieve perfect results, whether you're grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, braising, or barbecuing. And when you're finished cooking, cleanup is a breeze with Camp Chef's patented Ash Cleanout system. Discover the heavenly taste of a wood fire pellet grill with the Woodwind.
- Electric auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout
- Easy setting selection system
- Automatic pellet auger
- Included warming rack
- Included meat probe
- Patented Ash Cleanout system
- Large capacity pellet hopper
- Included recipe booklet
- Pellet hopper cleanout and purge
- 160 degrees F up to 500 degrees F temperature range for slow smoking to grilling
- Included bottom shelf
- Four wheeled legs for easy movement
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5" x 22"
- Smoking/warming rack dimensions: 6" x 24"
- Total rack surface area: 570 sq. inches
- Side shelf dimensions: 16" x 12"
- Hopper capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets
- Overall height: 32.5"
- Overall weight: 146 lbs.