Clam Dave Genz Tungsten Dingle Drop Jig XL
Everything you know about the Drop XL goes for the Dingle Drop XL, too. A lot of times, you want to keep the jig size (and weight) the same, but need a bigger hook. Seriously, when you fish the Clam way, you are going to hook up with big perch, crappies, bluegills, with bonus bass, walleyes, pike and more. Besides letting you fish with larger plastics and multiple live baits, XL hooks are strong enough to stand up to big battles. And the wide gap helps the hook point find a home when you rear back. Made from tungsten, 30% heavier than lead.
- Traditional go-to drop shape but now has beefy XL hook
- XL Hook with larger tie-eye for cold hands, old eyes and larger diameter BL test line
- XL Hook with larger barb to keep maggots and minnows on and also to keep fish pinned intact
- XL Hook with wider gap for better hook-ups
- XL Hook with stronger wire for wrestling fish and preventing broken hooks via ruined temper
- Unique colored dingle ball fish attractor fish have not seen
- Movement within movement
- Small• compact presentation for punching through - "slush-in-hole tactic"
- Plummets through thick vegetation, brush, and timber past smaller, bait-stealing fish to where the slabs are
- Ultra-fast drop to reach deep water quicker and to get back to the school feeding frenzy
- Go-to jig during cold fronts, high pressure weather systems, and pursuing highly-pressured fish
- Better control than lead with more wind and current resistance
- Denser than lead to feel bites better and also have better bottom contact
- High density allows anglers to tune-out hordes of baitfish and still see their jig on sonar with nice, hard signal
- 45° hooking for best hooking % - "Anvil Top-of-the-Mouth Hookups"
- Species: Crappie, Perch, Bluegill, Trout
- Bait with: Maki Plastics, Euro larvae, Waxis, Spikes
- Size: #10