Clam Epoxy Drop Jig
If you left Drops and Half Ant Drops in the same tackle box, this is what their babies would look like. Built on a Drop-like body, Clam added a "nose shelf" platform for a Swarovski® Gem. Entire jig is coated with an incredibly bright and durable epoxy paint. Interesting presentation properties are introduced with the nose. Alluring light reflection from the disco ball. Talk about something fish haven't seen.
- Made from tungsten, 30% heavier than lead
- Small, compact presentation for punching through - "slush-in-hole tactic"
- Plummets through thick vegetation, brush and timber past smaller bait-stealing fish to where the slabs are waiting
- Ultra-fast drop to reach deep water quicker and to get back to the school feeding frenzy
- Go-to jig during cold fronts, high pressure weatehr systems, and when pursuing highly-pressured fish
- Better control than lead with more wind and current resistance
- Denser than lead to feel bites better and also have better bottom contact
- High density allows anglers to tune out hordes of baitfish and still see their jig on sonar with nice, hard signal
- 45° hook for best hooking % - "anvil top-of-the-mouth hooking"
- Sticky-sharp forged strong nickel hook
- Thin diambeter hook for better bait piercing with no gut ooze and effortless hookups
- Durable high-tech expoxy paint finish
- Unique bug nose profile fish have not seen
- Alluring Swarkovski gem reflects light like a disco ball to attract and trigger bites
- 45° angle presentation for up-feeding fish
- Weight: 1/16 oz
- Hook Size: 10
- Species: Crappie, Perch, Bluegill, Small Trout
- Bait with: Maki Plastics, Euro larvae, Waxis, Spikes Drop