Clam Frost Ice Fluorocarbon Fishing Line
Less Coil for Increased Sensitivity
Clam Frost fluorocarbon line has low memory and less coil for improved sensitivity and stronger hooksets. Press play to hear about all the features of this Clam ice fishing line.
The Clam Frost Ice Fluorocarbon Fishing Line is built especially for cold weather and won't lose strength or suppleness even in extreme cold. This fluorocarbon ice line has low memory compared to other fluorocarbon lines, delivering a straighter "off-the-spool" feed and greater sensitivity. The line is nearly invisible in the water, allowing anglers to create a stealthy presentation, while the high-viz coloration allows anglers to watch the line for visual bite detection. Plus, Frost ice line has a low stretch for stronger hooksets and further enhanced sensitivity so you can feel more bites and catch more fish. Built for the rigors of ice fishing, Clam Frost Ice Fluorocarbon Fishing Line is a great choice for your next day on the ice.
- Nearly invisible in water
- Highly abrasion-resistant
- Low memory compared to other fluorocarbons
- Low stretch for stronger hooksets and greater sensitivity
- Built for cold weather—won't lose strength or suppleness in cold
- IGFA compatible pound test rating—true diameter to pound test rating