Clam Maki Jamei Plastic Lure
Brainchild of CLAM pro James Vladyka, the Jamei is a bug and shrimp imitator. "Thread the hook through main body," he says, "toward the twin tails. Make sure it's on there straight. Slide it all the way on, so it fishes horizontally, or put it on the hook only far enough that the twin tails face upward. This gives amazing action." As with many plastics, a dab of super glue holds it in place and lets you fish harder with less time spent adjusting things.
- Great match-the-hatch shrimp imitator
- Brainchild of Fishhound Outdoors James Vladyka
- Incredible action that cannot be stopped
- Bite triggering cilia hair and twin tails
- Six natural bug colors
- Super-soft plastic bait
- Go-to bait if there is shrimp in the water or in the fish belly's injected with "Maki" juice
- Species: Crappie, Bluegill, Perch, Small Trout
- Size: 1 1/8"
- Package count: 8