The time-honored practice of pinching the head off a minnow and hoping entrails hang off for extra attraction is a pain in the butt. You have to cart minnows around and your fingers are cold. Who knows how many get used and how many are money down the drain. And you never get the perfect pinch. With Maki's Mino Head, you get the whole deal and get to keep it in a warm, soft pocket. Because it's made with Maki's amazing soft material and carefully hand poured, it looks more like a real minnow head than a real minnow head does. It stays on the hook. The entrails pulse in the water, and you get a perfect pinch every time, because they're all the same. We still want you to go to the bait shop. But try these instead.
- Super-soft hand pour baits
- 1.5" size minnow head for gamefish jigs
- Nip hook one on a treble of your favorite gamefish spoon
- No more reaching in the cold water nipping off a minnow head
- Natural minnow-like colors and glow pink
- "Tube" rig on it 90° horizontal jig
- Species: Crappie, Bluegill, Perch, Trout, Sauger, Walleye
- Size: 1.5"
- Package count: 6