The problem with almost all small plastics is they don't look alive down there. Stiff plastics are worthless unless fish have a death wish. When you see the Mino XL from Maki you will be sold. (And so will the fish.) The Mino XL is hand poured and incredibly soft, balanced perfectly so the tail never rests even when you hold the jig still. It pulses and flows in the water like the real thing, even though it's small and matches up perfectly with Drop jigs, Blade Spoons, Blade Jigs, Bomb Spoons, or whatever you attach it to. If you've wanted a minnow-shaped plastic in a 2" size, the Mino is yours.
- Big Brother to the original 1" Mino
- Super-soft 2" XL hand-poured bait
- Perfectly balanced so the tail never rests
- Thread it on a jig, Wacky rig it or tip your favorite spoon
- Fishes faster than live bait to light up the school
- For large Panfish and all game-fish
- Species: Crappie, Bluegill, Perch, Trout, Sauger & Walleye
- Size: 2"
- Package count: 6