Simple as a screwdriver, but deadly and versatile. Nip hook or thread it on. Fish it horizontally or curl it into the hook shank on a vertical jig for an 'upward' orientation. Trim it and it becomes an awesome little whip tail. Pound it on the bottom, so it looks like a blood worm coming out. Float it upward, making it twitch and swim. Just make sure you have a good grip on your rod. Natural Blood Worm Action. Great whip bait when Jigged & Twitched. Incredible action that cannot be stopped.
- Spike tail triggers bites
- Incredible action that cannot be stopped
- Natural blood worm action - pound the bottom and let the newly hatched rise up
- Great whip bait when jigged and twitched
- T-bone rigging gives undulated two tall action
- Six natural bug colors
- Super-soft plastisol bait
- Injected with "Maki" juice
- Color: Glow White
- Size: 1 3/8"
- Package count: 8 per bag
- Species: Crappie• Bluegill, Perch, Small Trout