Cobra King 3D Printed Supernova Putter is currently out of stock.
Cobra King 3D Printed Supernova Putter
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
We partnered with HP to design the first family of 3D printed multi-material putters to take MOI and stability to the next level.
The KING Supernova putter features an oversize fang shape, and a multi-material construction using a 3D printed nylon lattice, forged aluminum, tungsten, and SIK Face Technology to create our most forgiving and accurate fang style putter.
The KING Supernova putter features an oversize fang shape, and a multi-material construction utilizing a 3D printed nylon insert, aluminum, tungsten weights, and SIK Face Technology to create the perfect balance of stability and roll accuracy for more consistency on every putt.
OFFERING & HOSEL TYPE
The KING 3D Printed SUPERNOVA is a high MOI fang putter available in a single bend hosel designed for players with straight back and through putting strokes that desire added stability in an oversized shape.
SIK FACE TECHNOLOGY
We partnered with SIK Golf and Bryson Dechambeau to design the most accurate putter face possible. Each aluminum face insert features SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) that utilizes four descending lofts to ensure the most consistent roll and launch angle for a variety of putting strokes and attack angles.
THE MOST CONSISTENT ROLL FOR EVERY STROKE
SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) produces a consistent launch of 1.5 degrees for every type of stroke. Whether you have an ascending, neutral or descending attack angle, every putt will have a consistent launch and trajectory.
PUTT SMARTER WITH COBRA CONNECT
Each putter is equipped with a Cobra Connect Smart Grip and an embedded sensor that syncs with the Arccos Caddie app on your smart device. Download Arccos Caddie to pair your putter and start receiving in-depth, strokes gained analysis. With the purchase of every putter, you will receive a 90-day free trial to Arccos Caddie and the opportunity to redeem additional sensors for the rest of your clubs!
- STEEL CHASSIS - A 261g steel chassis lowers the center of gravity and adds structural stability to support the other components.
- FORGED ALUMINUM CROWN - A lightweight 18g forged aluminum crown creates discretionary weight to position more mass around the perimeter to increase MOI.
- TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING - 42 grams worth of tungsten weighting is combined in the forward and rear heel and toe extremeties to maximize stability on off-center putts for increased consistency.
- 3D PRINTED NYLON CARTRIDGE - An intricate 3D printed nylon lattice cartridge optimizes the weight distribution within the putter head to create the highest MOI possible in a blade shape for more consistent and predictable rolls.
- Model - Supernova
- Hosel - Single Bend
- Loft Angle - 4°, 3°, 2°, 1°
- Lie Angle - 70°
- Toe Hang - 0°
- Shaft - KBS CT Tour Steel
- Grip - Cobra Lamkin Sinkfit Straight Connect (99g)
- Head Weight - 380g