Get ready to set up camp in comfort and style with the compact yet roomy Coleman 4-Person Dark Room Sundome Tent. Dark Room technology blocks 90-percent of sunlight so you can enjoy a quiet and dark night under the stars. Even as the rain begins to fall from the sky, the WeatherTech System features a tub floor with patented corner welds and protected seams to help keep water out; even if the wind picks up, you're protected in up to 35+ mph winds. After a rain shower passes through or if it's a rainy day, the two windows increase air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable. Easily setup this tent with the snag-free, continuous pole sleeves, a patented pin-and-ring system, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension.
Inside, comfortably fit 1 queen-size airbed, neatly stash small items in mesh storage pockets sewn into the walls, and conveniently bring in electrical power with the E-Port feature. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carrying bag until you're off on your next adventure.
- 1-year limited warranty
- Fits 1 queen-size airbed
- Dark Room technology blocks 90% of sunlight
- Illumiline reflective guylines for greater visibility at night
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup in minutes
- WeatherTec System features patented welded floors and protected seams
- Capacity: 4
- Weight: 9.8 Ibs.
- Pole Material: Fiberglass
- Center Height: 4 ft. 11in.
- Floor Dimensions: 108" x 84"