If it's important to you to make every workout count, the Cycle Ops Fluid2 Trainer is the most valuable weapon you can add to your indoor training arsenal. Cycle Ops engineers designed the Fluid 2 to capture real road feel through the use of a 2.75 lb. individually precision-balanced flywheel for more momentum and stability of your rear wheel. They've also adjusted fluid levels for better resistance and improved the position of sealed cartridge bearings for better inertia and an ultra-quiet ride that ensures increased wattage as you increase your speed. Just like riding outside you can simply shift gears to increase or decrease resistance. When you spin your wheels on the Fluid2 it feels like you're actually getting somewhere.
- Compatible: Can be used with Virtual Training Apps
- Power Tuned: Features a resistance curve created for optimal road-like feel.
- Fluid Resistance: Provides a quiet and consistent ride, so you can work out in ultimate comfort.
- Noise Level: At 20 mph this trainer is super quiet at 64-68 decibels.
- Precision-Balance: Large, flywheel allows for improved road-like feel with the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Self-Cooling: Mechanism patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer.
- Eccentric Leveling: Leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- CycleOps Foldable Classic Frame: Spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-Machined Alloy: Precise roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Clutch Knob: Perfect roller to tire tension each on each ride.
- Design: Compatible to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm. 130mm, and 135mm.
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty for the original buyer.
- Weight Capacity: This trainer can hold up to 300-pounds.
- Optional: Thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- 2” Resistance Unit: Roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26”, 27”, and 29” wheel sizes — up to 2.0 tire.