CycleOps Fluid2 Trainer
If it's important to you to make every workout count, the Cycle Ops Fluid2 Trainer is the most valuable weapon you can add to your indoor training arsenal. Cycle Ops engineers designed the Fluid 2 to capture real road feel through the use of a 2.75 lb. individually precision-balanced flywheel for more momentum and stability of your rear wheel. They've also adjusted fluid levels for better resistance and improved the position of sealed-cartridge bearings for better inertia and an ultra-quiet ride that ensures increased wattage as you increase your speed. Just like riding outside you can simply shift gears to increase or decrease resistance. When you spin your wheels on the Fluid2 it feels like you're actually getting somewhere.
- PowerTuned technology that offers the widest resistance range and excellent balance of inertia with real-world feel
- A large precision-balanced flywheel, including patented fan design, keeps the unit performing better longer
- PowerTap calibrated for optimal road-like feel
- Resistance medium - fluid
- Resistant unit adjustment - clutch knob
- Roller size - 2"
- Will fit MOST 29er wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread. Also recommended using a slick tire or trainer specific tire
- Trainer leveling method - asymmetrical rear leveling feet
- Resistance type - progressive
- Frame type - classic series folding frame
- Attachment to bike - bolt action
- Wheel sizes - 650b, 700c, 26", 27", 29"
- Bike frames - This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames including those with 120, 130 and 135mm spacings
- Exclusive Power Band technology offers the widest resistance range without ever touching the unit.
- PowerTuned larger flywheel for improved road-like feel.
- Infinite resistance curve.
- Self-cooling mechanisms, including a patented fan design, keep the unit performing better, longer.
- Includes - Classic series frame, Fluid2 resistance unit, Bolt action kit, Resistance unit hardware, Quick release skewer, Instruction manual