Designed in 1975, the CZ 75 is the flagship model of the CZ handgun line with over one million produced. An entire family of pistols is available based on the basic CZ 75 design: compacts, decockers, single action only, ambidextrous, alloy frames as well as competition pistols. The 75 B features a steel frame, a black polycoat finish, 3 dot sights, 16+1 9mm capacity (10+1 in .40 S&W) and, of course, the ergonomics and DA/SA action that have made it the most copied handgun design second only to the 1911. The 'B" designation is an indicator that the model is equipped with a firing pin block safety. CZ 75 B is used by more governments, militaries, police, and security agencies than any other handgun in the world. The CZ 75 is quite possibly the perfect pistol.
- All steel construction (except alloy framed compacts)
- High capacity double column magazines
- Hammer forged barrels
- Ergonomic grip and controls
- Unparalleled accuracy
- Slide-in-frame design for better recoil control
- 3 dot sighting system (Tritium night sights available)
- Smooth double action and crisp single action
- Extended service life due to advanced design and superior materials
- Firing pin block safety
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 4.6"
- Overall Length: 8.1"
- Magazine Capacity: 16
- Height: 5.4"
- Width: 1.4"
- Frame: Steel
- Grips: Plastic
- Trigger Mech: DA/SA
- Sights: Fixed Three-Dot
- Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged
- Safety: Manual Safety, Safety Stop on Hammer, Firing Pin Block Safety
- Weight: 35.2 oz.