Daniel Defense 1 O'Clock Offset Rail is currently out of stock.
Daniel Defense 1 O'Clock Offset Rail
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
The Daniel Defense 1 O'Clock Offset Rail is designed for use with miniature red dot optics. This offset rail allows you to position red dot optics at the 1 o'clock or 11 o'clock position to allow quick transitions from primary optics—simply rotate the firearm. This rail mount is designed with patented Rock and Lock mounting technology that offers easy attachment. In addition to red dot optics, this offset red dot mount is adaptable for other uses, like mounting lights and other MIL-STD 1913 accessories. Versatile and lightweight, the Daniel Defense 1 O'Clock Offset Rail offers a secure attachment point for miniature red dot optics and allows quick transition between sight systems.
- Allows fast transition between sights
- Optimized for miniature red dot optics
- Zero change in cheek weld during transitions
- Adaptable for other uses, like mounting lights
- Made in the USA with a lightweight yet durable design
- Patented Rock and Lock mounting system offers easy attachment
- Model #: 03-029-13017
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized